Thick? Or thin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gee, I never thought of foods other than the ones Himself and I disagree about. :LOL: However, your replies have me thinking of more:

bacon: thick. I use it mostly to fry out in small pieces, using the rendered fat for the recipe I'm making and tossing the crispy bits on top of the finished dish.

chocolate chip cookies: thick and soft

steak: thick

pizza crust: middle ground here; not too thick, but not thin

burger: same as pizza crust

YUM!
We so love our Taylor Pork Roll aka Taylor's Ham,
here at our house, but `cha know...
I can't find it here in the middle of the desert any more!!!
They use to carry it at Sprouts (note to self: email to Sprouts Corp. office to complain about that!! :mad:) and then I remembered that Frys aka Kroegers had that big humongous sized one in the Deli case, but they said that they discontinued that `cuz it wasn't selling, WHAT?!!!
Anyhows … we like ours on the thick-ish side for either sammies or as a breakfast meat.

Taylor's Pork Roll is distributed nationwide by Boar's Head, so if a store can get Boar's Head products, they are at least able to get Taylor's Pork Roll.

CD

Taylor's Pork Roll is distributed nationwide by Boar's Head, so if a store can get Boar's Head products, they are at least able to get Taylor's Pork Roll.

CD

C-Dog, I kinda thought that. The Krogers aka Frys, said that they carry the 1 pound chubs, IF they order it. I suppose I should have a chat with the deli department manager.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom