Things we learn from our animal friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh how sweet... that made me a little misty, especially when the cat joined the mix. It was like they all knew eachother their whole lives.

i saw, but, the reason i don't like it because though these animals are together, they are lost and don't know where their people are and that is what hurts me.

i saw, but, the reason i don't like it because though these animals are together, they are lost and don't know where their people are and that is what hurts me.
:) Yes but they are comforting each other and are at least safe and warm and will be taken care of. Much better than being alone out there.

Hey, I won't watch it either, same reason. Don't feel bad, texasgirl, you aren't alone.
Poor critters.

These dogs have been in more disasters than I can count... wished I saved those emails!

I hate to say this.. but I have seen these same animals on multiple emails about Katrina, multiple tornado disasters and few others. I will say that I am sure that they are a victim of some disaster, it just upsets me that they keep showing up over and over for different disasters. I love animals and will do anything for them!

Sorry quicksilver... despite seeing the same dogs in multiple disaster ploys.. .I do think there is a need and awarness!!! Did not mean any disrespect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom