"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 01-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #81
Executive Chef

Oh my gosh, Babe! You weren't kidding when you said she was eating like a little pig! Almost 5 pounds now. She must be breastfed - that always turns them into butterballs. We're so happy for you. But I'm still anxious to hear about the first time you get your hands on that little baby - you have to give us all the details.

Old 01-18-2008, 08:11 PM   #82
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher's Mom View Post
Oh my gosh, Babe! You weren't kidding when you said she was eating like a little pig! Almost 5 pounds now. She must be breastfed - that always turns them into butterballs. We're so happy for you. But I'm still anxious to hear about the first time you get your hands on that little baby - you have to give us all the details.
yes she is breast fed. we are so pleased, i fugure sun or mon i should be germ free then i will see her. i will make a full report.

babetoo

Old 01-19-2008, 03:57 AM   #83
Sue-Zee-Q

Well the breast is best for as long as Suzanne can do it :-) How is she recovering from her c-section?
Old 01-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #84
Chef Extraordinaire

suzanne seems to be doing fine, she is very much in charge of georgia. she went to a charger games last week end so must not be to bad off.

babe
Old 01-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #85
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
babetoo - I am just now seeing this thread. My most sincere well wishes are being sent your way and strength is being sent to the "littlest babe". Sounds like she is gaining (pun intended) in strength!!!!! That is great news. for baby!

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:16 PM   #86
Sue-Zee-Q

Wow Suzanne is doing well! I sure didn't feel like going out too much after my last one was born and I didn't have a c-section! I was absolutely worn out. Everyone is different! All the best and enjoy the great grandbaby when you finally get to hold her.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:43 PM   #87
Executive Chef

I've never had a c-section either and I always thought it would take a lot out of you. But I'm like Suzanne - the minute I have a baby I'm full of energy and on the go!
Old 01-21-2008, 07:34 PM   #88
Chef Extraordinaire

suzanne

yes she is doing well. georgia is doing even better. the premie clothes i ordered came today.

so cute and small u would not believe it. going to see her before the week is out.

still just a bit under the weather.

babe
Old 01-23-2008, 06:27 PM   #89
Chef Extraordinaire

held georgia

i finally got to see my newest great grandchild. she is just beautiful. perfect little lips, ears etc. no new babe acne. little fuzz of blond . has my lips.

i held her for a really long time, while she slept. then her mom fed her. she is pumping her milk. she has to work to hard to get fed from breast and then falls asleep in middle this way , with the bottled breast milk she is doing just fine. also putting formula in same bottle so she gets more calories.

just beautiful , a little mini baby, lol

babe
Old 01-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #90
Executive Chef

Congratulations, Babe. What a treat. There's nothing like holding a little, sleeping baby. They smell so wonderful. Will she be able to wear the little outfits you got for her?