Think about my granddaughter today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
she is in the hospital with super high blood pressure. she is 7 1/2 pregant.

they may have to take the baby. they are not having much luck with meds.

it is their first child and they are scared to death.

so pray for her, or hold good thoughts.

babe:(

Your grandaughter and her baby as well as you and the whole family are in my heart and will stay as long as needed. My the Lord bless you all.
kadesma

My daughter had preeclampsia toward the end of her pregnancy. Babies in my family always seem to arrive 10 days late, but this one and his mommy couldn't wait that long.

By taking the baby, that just means they'll either induce labor or do a c-section. Thirty weeks is not all that early anymore, as doctors know a lot more about taking care of premies.

I have two grandsons who might not be here if they had been born 40
years sooner.

I remember how close my grandma was to me, and I will never forget her. Have faith, and be strong for your grandaughter, whatever might happen. I will have her and the baby in my heart and prayers.

news

just had a call on condition of granddaughter. her blood pressure is down but still to high.

they are planning on a c-section for sure. just want to get it down so surgery not such a risk.

tests on baby are all fine heart rate etc. they gave suzanne a shot of cortizine for babie's lungs. want to get in one more before surgery.

i feel the baby will be fine, not so sure about suzanne.

babe:(

Last edited:
How dreadfully stressful for you and your family Babe. Constance is right though, the baby has a very good chance of surviving this and every day that she holds on, the better her chances are. Hoping for a good outcome for you and yours.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your granddaughter and your great grandbaby

Last edited:
Constance is right. Thirty weeks, there will be a lot of time in the NICU but the baby and mom should be fine.

All best wishes. Keep us informed please, the DC family is very precious.

The odds are in your granddaughter's and your great grandson's or daughter's favor.

I remember when I was much younger, the choice would often be the mom or the kid.

Now you have the high probability that both will be OK.

God bless and I pray all will work out.

I'm sure everything will be fine. MY wife had 4 c-sections. Doctors are relly good at that nowadays.

Been there. Except I was able to carry my son to term. Everyone will be okay.
It will be scary and a bit shaky. I will be thinking of her and the baby.

up date

my granddaughter is hanging in. blood pressure down but high.

today bought another day for baby.

prayers are working. keep it up, please

still looks like a c-section is in order, when is the only really question.

granddaughter is musical director at her church. they do a candle lit service on christmas. she is worried it won't go well but all the people voted to still have it. everyone is pulling together to make it happen.

babe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom