Thinking of sun, sand & sea for your next vacation this winter ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess being close to a terminal does help. Even for our transatlantics, it's only a 3 hour train to NYC...or a 6 hour flight, but last 2 time, air has been under $300 (through the cruise line) so a bargain.

I guess depends on the locale. We still think of Iceland, the Shetland isles, Belgium, France, The UK, The Azores, Barcelona, Portugal and many many more, and can't wait to get back. The Bahamas are the only place I would still go back to if it was on an itinerary, but be meh about. One of the reasons we actually prefer it over a land based all inclusive, especially in areas where they don't recommend going off campus.

The HI circuit from BC is really quite an awesome trip. Looking to go out of BC for our first Alaskan cruise maybe next year, or the year after. I quite like BC, lived/worked at Whistler for 2 seasons, and fell in love with the whole Pacific NW.

You'll love that Alaskan cruise Tat! You're so right about your home location being a big factor with travel. It's a big a deal depending on what coast of the USA you're nearest. We've enjoyed several trips to Europe, but flying across the country and then on to Europe can be a killer with a minimum 11 hrs. flight time. We have flown west for 11 hrs and landed in Tahiti.

Back
Top Bottom