This is just funny!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
I’m not sure whether this is the appropriate forum for this, but it is pizza dough.

I’m making a “cold rise” pizza dough. (I hate that “R” word.) I did a poke test on it earlier today. When I went to fridge again later, I couldn’t help but notice this!
8D1D22FC-D9CF-4594-9BCB-AABF459E2267.jpg

I laughed so hard that Mark got worried!

Thanks for letting me share. If you need to move this to a different forum, I trust you to choose the right one.

I’m not sure whether this is the appropriate forum for this, but it is pizza dough.

I’m making a “cold rise” pizza dough. (I hate that “R” word.) I did a poke test on it earlier today. When I went to fridge again later, I couldn’t help but notice this!
View attachment 29495

Thanks for letting me share. If you need to move this to a different forum, I trust you to choose the right one.

Whoo, that's a lotta gas [emoji38]

I guess this could go in Today's Funny ;)

View attachment 29495

Perhaps it needed more time with the first kneading?

Back
Top Bottom