This is so sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't even think of the appropriate punishment for all involved. How many times can the death penalty be invoked? It almost makes a case for torture. Poor little child. He never had a chance of his potential.

middie: It is people like you who are so moved by his story that more people become involved. While not all children are saved, many are. Through his eyes, we will become more aware of the children that we see each day. And through his eyes, we will watch over them and keep many of them safe. Each and everyone of us who read his story will morn his loss and our prayers will bring a healing to each who feels a loss for him. One day, he will hold your hand in his and comfort you as you now comfort him. Thank you for being a caring and kind person.

It brought tears to my eyes when I read the story before bed last night. We live in a cruel world, people like those that killed him shouldnt be walking among us.

Raising kids these days requires vigilance on so many fronts. What they are eating, what they are doing, who they are doing it with... and who is around them. When we were buying our house, I insisted on a fenced backyard, with big kitchen windows looking into it, just so I could keep track of the young ones. Now I wish that I had big kitchen windows into the front yard, too!

It just sickens me to the very core of my being to know that people can be so vicious and do such unthinkable things.....what monsters. How can anyone cause harm to a child.... I just don't understand. Stories like these just tear at my heart. I don't watch the news much at all anymore because of all the aweful things reported.

I know that God is now holding him in his loving arms and giving him the comfort and love he so despertly deserves.

Middie, my grandma always said that God has a special place for his little lambs, and I believe that.
My daughter was taken suddenly when she was 25. Jamie had a lot of unfinished business here, and she "hung around" for a long time. But once she got over her fear and anger at dying, she finally passed over. It was then that she came to me one night and told me that she was taking care of the little children.

There is just no understanding of such things. Locally a 3 year old foster child disappeared last summer. His name was Marcus Fiesel and I'm surprised that it did not receive national attention. Suffice it to say it was an unbelievably horrific story.

Constance, your story is lovely . . . I'm so sorry about your loss. I believe you are right in that these little children are in God's hands now.

Back
Top Bottom