This Weeks Nominee...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Parents who make their children help commit crimes should be punished three times as hard. HOW SICK!

I'd like to think that for every person like that there's someone wonderful out there who's doing the right thing.

A similar incident happened in our area recently. A husband and wife were arrested for scamming the community. They created a scenario whereby they requested financial help for their young son whom, they said, was dying of some form of cancer. To be more convincing, they drugged the child to give the impression of his frail condition. They bilked folks out of tons of money, which they used for a lavish trip to Florida. Unfortunately, a sharp observer picked up on some of the inconsistencies of their story and they were caught.

Poor little boy was just a pawn in his parents' greedy scheme. These kinds of parents shouldn't be allowed to reproduce or keep the children they already have.

I think that I saw that on an episode of law and order. There has to be a special place for people that are mean enough to use children in their icky scams.

That is very sick especially for a mom to teach her children to commit crimes.
You see it every day on television and no wonder where everyone is getting the ideas for all sort of crimes.

And I thought this would be about the Oscars. Idiot parents we can get any day of the week.

I'm not a big fan of regulation in public life, but sometimes you just gotta think we need one more law...............

Back
Top Bottom