Thought some of you would like to see this..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
This was taken at Den and Laurie;s engagement party when Laurie was too busy to sit for the picture.

Attachments

• momspictures 082.jpg
    momspictures 082.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 171
Here's one with Laurie

She's still happy she's marrying him!!!:)

Attachments

• momspictures 078.jpg
    momspictures 078.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 191
Vicki,
what a handsome couple. They look so happy..Many best wishes to them.
Thanks for sharing your family pictures with us.
kadesma:)

What a charming couple!! all the best for both of them and the proud parents for the bright, happy future!!

But I don't think the bow on his head is big enough...:LOL:

Can you stand a couple more pics???

This one is of Amy ,Laurie's sister, Laurie and my daughter Kiersten

Attachments

• momspictures 090.jpg
    momspictures 090.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 193
Vicki, I am so glad to see Kiersten looking so happy and healthy!! You must be very proud of her as well!!:) :) :)

Kadesma and Licia- and all- thank you for letting me share these pictures with you. I am very proud of them all and especially Kiersten who is maintaining her contract weight although it is a constant struggle for her.She's going back to college on Sunday and is really looking forward to it. I have to say I'm more than a little worried-i'll just pray for the best!!!I do have one one pic I'd like to share I just have to re-format it to fit here.
And being as this is Dicuss Cooking- I should share that for the engagement party Jimmy deep fried 2- 16lb turkeys and I made Emeril's 4 cheese macaroni and cheese as well as a large assortment of cookies-that was our contribution as the party was hosted ny Laurie's parents.:)Love and energy, Vicki

Last one-I promise!

Finally, Jimmy and I celebrating!

Attachments

• momspictures 087.jpg
    momspictures 087.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 152
Actually Cooksource- I only have 1 daughter Kiersten-she is the one with the long blonde hair in the picture of the three girls.My son Dennis is the groom to be in the first pic!Thank you for your compliment though-I love the other two girls as if they were my own and I'm lucky enough to say that the one in the middle of that same picture (Laurie) will be my daughter-in-law next August.:) Thanks again. Love and energy, Vicki

Vicki,
wow, you two are a beautiful couple. How nice to see you in person. You both look as happy as can be..May those smiles stay and stay and may more things come your way to keep them there.
kadesma:)

Wow

VickiQ, you make a nice couple and he's big enough to take care of both of you. Don't you just like a man you can hold onto? He sure looks like he gets fed well. You don't look so bad yourself. No wonder you got such nice looking kids. You two deserve the credit. Be happy and grateful for all the good things you two have done for one another. Thanks for sharing the pic. If only I had one of them cameras. Another day.

Thank you both- after 3 kids, 26 years of marriage,I can honestly say- we still like each other!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom