Thoughts About USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
I went to school but used the glass track doors on the basement to go out and to go in so I would not make DA sick. I have no more of the fever so it was safe but I had the use of the sanitizer wipes and the liquid and did not get close to the classmates.
I love this weather although I prefer the cold winter. I am from about 10.7 of your miles from school so I must ride the city buses. I love all the flowers and the beauty in this, my small corner of America. One day I shall see every state in my new country. That is one hope I have. On days as these when the flowers are blooming and the trees are full and the people wave back to me as I wave to them from the bus, my heart has the odd thump in it as I take in all of my new world.
Tonight I sat on the second step of the staircase down from the top with the door open at two fingers wide to speak to DA. Do not worry, Gwen is attending DA very well, but she misses me. I miss her also, but I must be much better before to expose her to illness.
We talked of the lovely things such as the joy of being here in the greatest nation upon the earth, the beauty of the birds, of the growing things in my little garden, of the freedom neither one of us deserves but is given to us by those who made the sacrifices for us and from God.
Is it not simply wonderful to contemplate the joy of life in America? So few of us in my country are allowed this one chance to live here.
I am very grateful to be the citizen now. I desired to share the thoughts with all of you. I am sometimes overwhelmed with the feelings of my heart.
~Cat

Catina, you are a great example of the saying, "Grow where you are planted."

It appears you are setting down some healthy roots and have the opportunity to thrive.

Have fun with your new country and soak up all you can see. Each season has its own wonder and beauty.

Cat, it is a joy to us Native Born Americans to see a person such as yourself enjoying our country and all its bounties. You are fortunate in that you live in a part of the country that is filled with history. The folks that live there are strong people and what beauty you see is because they have worked for years for all that to happen. We are so glad you find beauty in your world. :angel:

Catina, you are a great example of the saying, "Grow where you are planted."

It appears you are setting down some healthy roots and have the opportunity to thrive.

Have fun with your new country and soak up all you can see. Each season has its own wonder and beauty.

I thank you very much for your kindness. I did not hear of "Grow where you are planted." I shall use the words to be a reminder of to live to the fullest. I shall also add those special words to the signature but I will tell that it came from you. Thank you!

And I can not tell you how much fun I have in my new country! Did you know that now I am the citizen I have the privilege to vote? That is so important! I have the voice to use in the ballot box. After I do the research of the parties more, I shall decide and go to the office to register.

I have been here since the June of 2012 and the beauty and the wonder of all the seasons make the way to my heart. It did happen in my country to me. I remain in awe of the changes of the seasons and the beauty of the nature where it is all around me.

This new country holds the endless possibilities and the history of such is very rich.

I am blessed.
Thank you.
~Cat

Cat, it is a joy to us Native Born Americans to see a person such as yourself enjoying our country and all its bounties. You are fortunate in that you live in a part of the country that is filled with history. The folks that live there are strong people and what beauty you see is because they have worked for years for all that to happen. We are so glad you find beauty in your world. :angel:

Thank you! I do love to my soul the USA. I am glad to make you have joy. You are correct of the history here and I study it with much zeal. They are the strong people and I do appreciate them working to make everything for me. One day I wish to repay all that has been done for DA and for me by to be successful and a citizen to be proud of.

There is so much of the beauty of this great nation. My heart thumps when I see this beauty.

Thank you for your kind words.
~Cat

...I am blessed.
Thank you.
~Cat

Cat, America is blessed for having such an enthusiastic new citizen.
images

Your joy at becoming a citizen reminds me of the stories my Mom would tell me of her own father becoming naturalized (I still have his papers :) ). It is immigrants like you that bring fresh life to this country. I wish everyone here in the U.S. possessed your love for this wonderful nation. So many take Her for granted. Welcome Welcome Welcome!

And I can not tell you how much fun I have in my new country! Did you know that now I am the citizen I have the privilege to vote? That is so important! I have the voice to use in the ballot box. After I do the research of the parties more, I shall decide and go to the office to register.

No need to wait to register until you decide how you will vote. I don't know when the next election takes place in North Carolina, but many states require that people be registered a minimum number of days before the election in order to vote.

Congratulations again on becoming a citizen :)

Thank you, Hoot! I looked at this.

I thank all of you for everything here. I am so grateful to be in this place.

If I could just turn back the pages of time and make DA younger so I would have more time with her, all my life would be perfect.

But no one ever said this life is perfect. I treasure every day with her!

Your friend,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom