Thoughts and Prayers Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When was the last time he had his urine checked? Sounds like it could be a UTI! Sometimes the first sign is confusion.

Thanks, Princess. He has a standing order at the clinic every three months for urine, blood sugar and hemoglobin and then a whole slew of others every six months (plus those three). We just went to the lab last week and the doctor said on Monday that they were all fine.

He is much better tonight. I wouldn't let him come with me to the pharmacy to get some of his prescriptions filled. He was worried that they wouldn't get it straight and I assured him I knew what I was doing. It all worked out and he seemed to relax. I also changed the cough medicine he has been taking because it contains too much acetaminophen. We will see if the new stuff helps him sleep (which means I can too!).

The case worker didn't get back to me today, but I broached the subject of getting a new assessment with Dad and he said he'd think about it, but it would probably be a good idea. I am not sure at the moment what his thinking is on that, but it is a good start.

Thanks, Princess. He has a standing order at the clinic every three months for urine, blood sugar and hemoglobin and then a whole slew of others every six months (plus those three). We just went to the lab last week and the doctor said on Monday that they were all fine.

He is much better tonight. I wouldn't let him come with me to the pharmacy to get some of his prescriptions filled. He was worried that they wouldn't get it straight and I assured him I knew what I was doing. It all worked out and he seemed to relax. I also changed the cough medicine he has been taking because it contains too much acetaminophen. We will see if the new stuff helps him sleep (which means I can too!).

The case worker didn't get back to me today, but I broached the subject of getting a new assessment with Dad and he said he'd think about it, but it would probably be a good idea. I am not sure at the moment what his thinking is on that, but it is a good start.

Okay! I'll fall back on hoping everyone gets a good night's sleep and turn off my diagnostics for now:ROFLMAO:

2 weeks, no smoking!!!:w00t2:

I'm sorry to have found this thread so late but I'm glad to hear he is doing a little better, LP. I will pray for him and for your strength too...and for the princess (wtg...2 weeks of no smoking...hang in there).

Yay Fiona!! Your Ogreness I salute you. I would make you a cake but I know you are also trying to get fit and healthy. I am really proud of you my friend. And never turn off your diagnostics. You have helped me so much with them.

Mollyanne, don't worry my friend. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom