Thoughts or Prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TATTRAT

The Dude Abides
Moderator Emeritus
This morning my grandfather passed while on vacation in Blackpool with my father, and grandmother. My grandmother is taking it hard, they had been together since she was 16 and he was 17, and married for the last 67 years. I am trying to make arrangements to get to the UK by the end of the weekend for the funneral in Sheffield.

Any kind thoughts or prayers are greatly appreciated by myself and the rest of the family. Pop pop will be missed tremendously.

My thoughts and prayers are with you too Tatt! That's a tremendous loss. I will say an extra special prayer for your Grandmother and Father. I'm so sorry.

{{{{{{{{{{hugs to you}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry to hear of your grandfathers' death. That is especially hard when they go so suddenly. Thoughts and prayers to you, your family and your grandmother.

You have my thoughts and prayers, So sorry for the loss of your grandfather.

Thoughts and prayers coming to you and your family.

kadesma

Kind and Loving Wishes

Deaths are not fun for everyone. I feel for you and everyone deeply.

I know God is watching over you and your family.

My deepest regards.

sympathy

Sincere thoughts and prayers are being extended to you and your family. Give your grandmother special hug, this is going to be big adjustment. I am lifting you and yours up in prayer to our Father to give your family peace.

I'm so sorry to hear that Tattrat. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for inner strength and peace.

Bless you all. I'm so glad you are able to be with your family during this very sad time.

Aww, I'm so so sorry!!
How lovely that they stayed together for so long. What a wonderful life they must have shared together. God bless to you and your family.
I wish your Grandmother the peace in knowing that she gave him a wonderful friend, wife to him and mother to his kids. I hope your grief is short and are able to smile on the times that you had with him. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family too.

I'm so sorry, dear. Grandpa's are such special men.

Feel my warm hugs, for you and for your grandma. Try to stay and spend a little time with her, if you can.

Back
Top Bottom