Time to celebrate~!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PeppA

Assistant Cook
PeppA has good news!

I GOT A JOB!!!!

hee hee!!!

I start tomorrow morning at 5:50 am and get home sometime in the afternoon.

I thought I would pass this on. AllenMI is happy. lol he's sick and tired of hearing me complain about getting a job lol

But what he don't know and now he might. I get hired in, I will be making about as much as he is... But I will get overtime... about 55 hours!

Bills now I can get bills cought up! lol

I can't wait. I think Allen would like to have his paycheck back... lol. Me personaly... I would love to have a paycheck again and not to rely on him for getting things, Used to getting it on my own. But from what I got told. If I get hired in. I make more than he could.. :)

:) PeppA I am so glad for you, Hopefully it will be my turn next ! Its always a great feeling to be on your way. I will pray all works out for you!:)

That's a great news PeppA!! As I am a staunch night owl getting up that early seems quite hellish, but hey the upside is that you will have a lot of time for yourself after you get off work!! I hope it is a well suited job for you and you get to enjoy it (enjoy your work hmm...
39.gif
perhaps that's an overstatement, but you know what I mean!!) And if you have any trouble with some mean colleagues, just let us know we will go beat them up for ya :LOL:

Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom