Timing could have been better, but.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Renee Attili

Head Chef
Well, I am more than a little sad. The job I have had for 2 years is struggling so bad that the owners have decided to cut back on all extra costs. Unfortunetly, that means laying me off, starting today.:ermm:
I can't say I am really suprised, the economy is in such a downward spiral in our area, and we specialize in a high end product.
So I am going back into the screenprinting world. Which really isn't all bad. I get paid to basicly work out all day. But I really enjoyed what I was doing and who I was working for. Plus I had the time on my computer to chat with all you great people. Now I will not.:(
I will try to check in when I am at my mom's, but it won't be very often. I have really enjoyed getting to "know" you all. There are some very special people here that I think have the most beautiful spirits. Such a diverse group that can get along and grow from each other is a rare find. I am thankful that I found my way here.:cool:
I will miss you all.
Merry Christmas and a Joyous Mew Year to all!!!!!:santa:

Renee maybe, just every once in a while, you can steal a few minutes to visit.

I hope so. God bless, Merry Christmas and good luck.

What a bummer, Renee. You never know where this will lead you. Don't worry about being scarce, just pop in when you can. We're always here for you. We're family after all. Best wishes and I hope you have a joyous Christmas and a very positive 2008.

Thank you! I am optimistic. The way I am looking at it is, with our economy the way it is I am thankful I have a job to move onto!

Wait!!! No Miss Renee???? Bummer!!!!! What about the job with BGE...Sales rep or something?? You would be grrrrrreat!!
You are the best Uncle Bob! I am still waiting to hear from BGE, but I need to pay the bills until then! I really appreciate the supportive words. Your spirit is as kind and gentle as a spring breeze. I will miss seeing all your wonderful cooks! Your advice on my competition chicken will be invaluable to me!
Merry Christmas.

Well. every chance you get, you come in here and say hi!!

My Gonna miss you Miss Renee!

{{{{{{{{{Miss Renee}}}}}}}}}}

Merry, Merry Christmas to you!!:flowers:

Come back when you can, Renee. And at the very least, please let us know how you did, and about the fun you had, at the BBQ competition!

Good luck!

Lee

Renee,
you will always be at home here, just come in and sit down, we will watch for you..May this Christmas be the start of something big and beautiful for you..Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
kadesma

Sorry to hear about your job Renee and hope this new one is enjoyable for you. Be a good child and visit your mum lots and lots so that you can visit us too!!! All the best for Christmas and the New Year and may it be brighter for you than this week has.

Hope the new job works out for you Renee. Sucks about the old one, but at least you have a new one. Look how many other people can't say the same. It's sad.
Anyway... Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year !

Renee; if you manage to look in, Happy New Year and I hope all is going well for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom