To all you Boston people, what's the weather??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larry_stewart

Master Chef
So, later on this week, Ill be heading up to Boston for business, and lucky me, a huge snow storm had the same idea.

So what are they saying the total snow is going to be ? And when will the storm actually end ??

All they are saying now is 18 + , but Im guessing some of your local forcasters may have a better idea.

Larry

It snowed yesterday. I only got about 4 inches but I live right near the ocean.

The prediction is for 16-24 inches beginning Monday night through all day Tuesday.

Since this is our first snow they have the $$ to take care of it pretty fast. Or so I'm hoping!!!

But predictions change every 30 seconds here. I'll try to post again after the news is on.

Last edited:
Great, thanks. Ill be heading up to Providence RI Wednesday afternoon, then Boston Wednesday Eve. Once Im there dont care, but getting up there should be a treat. They're saying 14 - 24 down here too , ending Tuesday eve.

Ok, now they are saying 20 to 36 inches in worst case...

75mph gusts

Supposed to be a doozy!

Starting around 5 tomorrow and ending early Wed.

Are you driving or Amtraking?

Larry

Do some checking before you leave....

Some of the drifts in my yard are over my head. Baseline I'm guessing I got around 30 inches since its above my knees.

It may be some time before this gets cleaned up!!!!

ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1422399153.176999.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Thanks, I got word that there were some major road closures and such, so i decided to spend night 1 in Providence RI. Hooked myself up with Fleetwood Mac tickets, got myself some deep dish pizza, and called it a night. 95 was fine, but the inner city streets were very bad, good thing we got here before any type of rush hour. Heading out 5:30am tomorrow so I can get up to Boston, hopefully avoiding any major traffic. I guess we'll see :)

Back
Top Bottom