To our Indiana and Kentucky friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
All of you check in and let us know that your okay. I've watched about the tornadoes all day today. Hopefully, none of you were hurt and you haven't lost anything. Prayers are sent!

we got the back end of the storms from indiana with gusts up to 70 m.p.h. so i can't even imagine what an f-3 would be like. sending my thoughts and prayers.

middie said:
we got the back end of the storms from indiana with gusts up to 70 m.p.h. so i can't even imagine what an f-3 would be like. sending my thoughts and prayers.

I'm glad that you didn't get the bad part, but, 70 mph winds isn't small. Hope your trees and things didn't get damaged.
I know that Sizzlin is in Indiana, I'm not sure who all is out there near where these went.

Hey all! We're okay here. The winds were unbelievable. Our town got hit but just wind damage....no tornado touched down. Big trees were uprooted and limbs strung all over town. Personally we didn't get any damage....thank God.
I can only imagine what my old house looks like. We had so many trees.....old ones too that that yard is probably a mess. I think I'll take a drive out there and see.
Thanks for caring! Prayers to all the others that was in its path.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom