Today is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoot

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Sept 19
International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Ahoy, me shipmates!
Heave to and have a mug o' grog.
Leave off the plunderin' fer a spell and regale me about yer notions fer celebratin' this here fine day.

Sept 19
International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Ahoy, me shipmates!
Heave to and have a mug o' grog.
Leave off the plunderin' fer a spell and regale me about yer notions fer celebratin' this here fine day.
Well, shiver me timbers! Altogether now http://www.talklikeapirate.com/songs1.html

Please, sir, Cap'n, sir, may I be excused from climbing the rigging?

(Evil grin) Shall we make a list of those we nominate for walking the plank?

-The policemen and Council officials in Rotherham who turned a blind eye to reports of hundreds of children in care being abused by local "groomers".(Creative and Katy Cooks will know what this is all about)

-Gordon Ramsay who is foul-mouthed even by pirate standards and anyway I just don't like him (I'm a pirate for a day, I'm allowed to be vicious and irrational for 24 hours)

Last edited:
Arrr matey. Ye'll be climbin yonder riggin or ye'll kiss the gunners daughter and loose yer share o booty.

I hear its cheap bucky, a buck an ear. Yar! It's talk like a pirate day not bad joke day!

Avast me hearties, coffee ho!

Whoa! Wish we had a Krispy Kreme here, I'd be a shoo in with my gimpy foot and my squinty eye (stupid allergies) today. All I'd need is a sash with a saber and to borrow my kid's pirate hat.

LOL! My daughter sneaked into her unsuspecting hubby's Facebook settings and changed his language to Piratespeak. :mrgreen: :ROFLMAO:

Aye, she be the little wench and be walkin' the plank! :ohmy: :LOL:

Hear about the pirate that walked into a bar with a ships wheel coming out of his zipper? When asked about it, he replied "t'was driving me nuts all day".

Whoa! Wish we had a Krispy Kreme here, I'd be a shoo in with my gimpy foot and my squinty eye (stupid allergies) today. All I'd need is a sash with a saber and to borrow my kid's pirate hat.

arrrrr, if'n all yer gonna wear is a sash and a hat, all of the mateys will be havin' a special place to hold yer donuts fer ya...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom