Today is Kali Puja.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
Today is Kali Puja.

maa-kali1.jpg

Kali is the goddess of eternal time. The name Kali is the feminine from of a Sanskrit word 'kala' means time. She is most powerful goddess of Hindu mythology.

We celebrate this festival by lighting candles and lamps and crackers.

happy (?) kali puja, radhuni.

who is kali standing over?

my guess it it's father time...:)

Happy Kali Puga!!

The policy is for not getting into reglious discussions. Example, trashing another religion that is not your own.

The policy is for not getting into reglious discussions. Example, trashing another religion that is not your own.
I don't want to do that, I am just sharing my the joys of our festivals with you.

May be I had posted this kind of post too often since last month, because that was our festive season and our festive season is over with Kali puja. Next year again.

I don't want to do that, I am just sharing my the joys of our festivals with you.

May be I had posted this kind of post too often since last month, because that was our festive season and our festive season is over with Kali puja. Next year again.
:):)Radhuni,You are not doing anything wrong.Keep posting your festive days we like it .Someone else misunderstood the policies.I enjoy your posts very much.Your festive days are like ours we have Easter and Christmas.

So please keep posting.JP

yes, radhuni. being the only active member from your entire continent, i find your posts extremely interesting and mostly educational, as so many of the things you post are completely foreign to me, naturally. the more i can learn and hopefully share with you, the better off i feel that i am as a man, as a neighbor, and as a member here.
it would be a disservice to this entire group if you felt, in any way, emcumbered in your posts.

(and it was father time, wasn't it? :))

Oh no, that wasn't directd at you sweetie. You keep on letting us know about your festivals. It's very interesting to see the different cultures and the celebrations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom