Today, June 22, along with Katie, we celebrate Buck's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I prefer to Celebrate than mourn, although I will miss his Emails and our chats about photographic techniques etc...
I`m Happy to have known him here on Earth.
I`v spent most of the day in the darkroom coincidentally employing some of the things he taught me :)

I`m having a beer knowing he`s Far from gone!

To a man I've never met, but have had the pleasure of gleaning just a glimpse of your timeless character through this blog... May the fireflies that surround that new porch you're sitting on be dancing a special Happy Birthday Jig just for you...

Blessings and Happy Birthday Wishes to You, Sir Buck

And to whom I consider to be the First Lady of this site, whom I've had the pleasure of being reprimanded by for using a four letter word... here's another four letter word for you, Katie:

LOVE. from All of Us

Buck, I am making a birthday cake in your honour and decorating it with love....just as you showed your love for Katie and for life in all your posts. I am going to make sure one piece goes uneaten in memory of you.

Today, June 22 is Buck's birthday!

Looks like everyone is rushing to offer great birthday wishes to Buck. Now, it's official. It's his birthday, so sometime in the morning, we'll make a birthday cake and have a celebration.

Thanks, everyone, for all your kind wishes. I'm sure he knows it.

"Happy Birthday, my darling!"

Last edited:
Katie, I am so glad to hear you are celebrating Bucks special day. Happy birthday Buck.

We had a wonderful party. I made Buck's favorite cake and put candles on it. Had lots of balloons and the card I'd had for him before he went into the hospital on the 11th.

We sang Happy Birthday to him and all of us blew out the candles. Opened the card and read it aloud. It felt good.

That makes me so happy Katie!
emoti_2.gif

Back
Top Bottom