Today, June 22, along with Katie, we celebrate Buck's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Son, Aaron, just called to say he and his wife arrived home safely. Said he'd asked for Buck to give him a sign he was watching.

Aaron said that, as they were on the way home, they saw a shooting star. Said it was beautiful and that the first time he saw a shooting star it was on a camping trip with Buck...on his birthday. Aaron got his sign tonight. I took it to mean that Buck enjoyed his birthday party today.

Last edited:
Your posts left me in tears again Katie.

Happy Birthday Buck! I know you're watching us from above and smiling.

Thanks for the note, dear sweet Katie. I'm glad all are safe and home.
The next shooting star I'll think of you & Buck.

Good night, and peaceful dreams.​

To a man I've never met, but have had the pleasure of gleaning just a glimpse of your timeless character through this blog... May the fireflies that surround that new porch you're sitting on be dancing a special Happy Birthday Jig just for you...

Blessings and Happy Birthday Wishes to You, Sir Buck

And to whom I consider to be the First Lady of this site, whom I've had the pleasure of being reprimanded by for using a four letter word... here's another four letter word for you, Katie:

LOVE. from All of Us

You're handy with the English language.......and you like visual images......I can tell just by your handle.........welcome......

Son, Aaron, just called to say he and his wife arrived home safely. Said he'd asked for Buck to give him a sign he was watching.

Aaron said that, as they were on the way home, they saw a shooting star. Said it was beautiful and that the first time he saw a shooting star it was on a camping trip with Buck...on his birthday. Aaron got his sign tonight. I took it to mean that Buck enjoyed his birthday party today.
you know what........I bet he did........

Back
Top Bottom