Today's weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is still in the low 70's here in middle tenn., but it is supposed to get cold tonight. Too bad it's been really nice for about a week.

We were lucky here, last night we were suppose to get some freezing rain but it missed us somehow. It only got up to 19 today but it felt much colder because of the wind. When we were eating supper we watched the weather channel, I saw that they were getting really bad weather down in the southern states. My heart goes out to you. Please stay safe.

Today's HIGH in Las Vegas, NV is 45 degrees. It's supposed to get into the 20's tonight (brrrr).

I did move down to OK, right? I look outside, and it looks like I'm back in Michigan! It's currently 19 degrees outside, winds out of the north at 17 mph, gusting to 28 mph, wind chill factor is 4 degrees ABOVE zero! It started with the freezing rain when I got out of work last night. The weather switched over to sleet by this morning, and around a quarter to 3 pm today, switched to snow. We already had an inch or two of ice/sleet on the ground, and now we're getting snow on top of that. The Weather Shamans are calling for 5 - 8" of the Fluffy White Crap by the time this storm moves out of here sometime in the wee hours Friday.

Kids were out of school today, and my work was cancelled. School has already been called off for tomorrow. I wonder if A) I'll have to work, and B) Trash service will run.

Here in Austria it is much too warm for November, I don't really care but the winter season gastronoms do. What I don't like about it is that already some Ski World Cup events had to be cancelled. Austria wishes to have a Colorado winter.

I do not miss the snow, but for my two little boys I wished snow would fall.

This forum is such a nice place to hang out when TV programm sucks and creativity sleeps.:)

Best wishes, Bernhard

Looks like you should have stayed in Michigan Allen :LOL: Here in Maine it's currently 57 degrees and it's almost 9pm so this is very warm for us. This is just the calm before the cold weather hits us this weekend. Suppose to be in the 30's during the day. :ohmy:

We have had an absolutely beautiful Indian summer, but now winter is moving in. If the weather man is right, we are not going to get the big ice and snow that they're getting north of us. So far we've just had sporadic rain and colder temps...they've been dropping all day.
Funny...I just had the AC on last night, and now it's supposed to get down to 16 in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom