Toes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ITK, endoscopy is not something that requires "recovery" except from the anesthesia. Think of it as internal xrays. You may be groggy for the rest of the day but once the anesthesia is out of your system, you should be fine and back to normal. I would definitly get the throat fixed first since your abillity to eat and drink are essential to life. If you have problems there, it will make healing after foot surgery slower. Once you get that under control, maybe other areas of your life will be more stable for you to have the foot done. We'll be thinking about you through all this. It is always hard to make these kind of decisions. We'll pray for you.

ITK, endoscopy is not something that requires "recovery" except from the anesthesia. Think of it as internal xrays. You may be groggy for the rest of the day but once the anesthesia is out of your system, you should be fine and back to normal. I would definitly get the throat fixed first since your abillity to eat and drink are essential to life. If you have problems there, it will make healing after foot surgery slower. Once you get that under control, maybe other areas of your life will be more stable for you to have the foot done. We'll be thinking about you through all this. It is always hard to make these kind of decisions. We'll pray for you.

Thanks jabbur, you surely make me feel like I am of some value to others. Your explanation truly helps. Makes the decision much easier to accept. Your last line really gave me courage. Someone praying for me lets me know all is well. Thanks jabbur. Blessings to you and your family also.

ITK, it sounds to me like jabbur has given you good advice. Health problems are not something you should be ashamed of - we all have them at one time or another. The important thing is to get it taken care of, so that you will feel better. You have a busy life and many people to take care of, but you must also take care of yourself, or you won't be able to do the things you want and need to do. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. We care about you.

Thanks, Mexico Karen, I care about all of you too. Just like we are one big family. Good thing we all have our own beds. Growing up I always had someone in my bed. Finally, I have a bed that only the one dog, blind and deaf, wants to share. At least, he doesn't take all the covers!

Appreciate your thoughts, always.

Back
Top Bottom