Toes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, my my my......

Reminds me of the time I was browsing craigslist and saw an ad from a man wanting to buy "Well worn women's shoes"

Size 7-8 here

Last edited:
You know what is strange... I wore a size 10 for the longest time. I figured that is where I topped out. I guess when I started exercising regularly, it added an inch to each foot. So maybe one day I will wear a 12!!! Another inch of toes!!!

LOL!!!! I wish I had a cute little button nose....Nick has a big greek schnoz too, and hes only 30 lol

I hope our children aren't mutants :( lol

:) I'm a 1/4 inch short of 5' 6" I was a size 9 foot for a long time then went to 9 1/2 and now a solid 10. I also have big strong hands for a girl OK, I'm 50 but still feel like a girl. My hands are bigger than the average mans. It's not a bad thing but when I need a delicate touch to do tiny things it just dos not work.That can be the pits but I have learned to enjoy my strengths by the way big feet equals a big heart. :) Oh and really broad shoulders so I used to to cut out shoulder pads unless I wanted to look like Frankenstein ( which was never) and yet I have or used to have a baby face:LOL:

I always wished I did, too, Sattie. I seem to always have girlfriends who are like 5 feet tall with size 5 feet and here I am at 5'8"!

Ok Fisher's Mom... be proud to be tall!!!! I'm 5'10 and I LOVE being tall!!!! I guess that is why we have big feet... got to have a good base to keep us up-right!

Saphellae... you are about as beautiful as they get... I would have never guessed that your nose was as big as you say. I remember when we were posting pics of our self in that Who We Are thread (whatever it was called).. not one time did I think... geeze, check out the schnoz on that chick!!!! :LOL::LOL:

ITK.... sorry for hi-jacking your thread.... I know this is supposed to be about in-grown toe nails... but it is such an odd topic!!!!

:) I'm a 1/4 inch short of 5' 6" I was a size 9 foot for a long time then went to 9 1/2 and now a solid 10. I also have big strong hands for a girl OK, I'm 50 but still feel like a girl. My hands are bigger than the average mans. It's not a bad thing but when I need a delicate touch to do tiny things it just dos not work.That can be the pits but I have learned to enjoy my strengths by the way big feet equals a big heart. :) Oh and really broad shoulders so I used to to cut out shoulder pads unless I wanted to look like Frankenstein ( which was never) and yet I have or used to have a baby face:LOL:
OMG, me too. My hands are huge! I have to wear men's work gloves. And I have freakishly broad shoulders. Thankfully, I'm on the slender side with small bones so I don't look like a lumberjack. And my head is huge, too. Really. I can't wear women's hats because my head is too big. Do ya'll have big heads, too?

My big head is genetic - I come from a family of big-headed people. So does my hubby so my kids' heads are gigantic. Sadly, I did not come from a big-bosomed family.:(

LOL!!! You gals are a HOOT!!!! Yea.. I missed out on the big upper half too!!! It all went to my feet!

I have little feet I guess for my height.... 5'6 and a size 7.
They never grew after babies either..... just the sweeling but it always went away.
DH always used to ask how i stand upright in the wind with my little feet.
Glad they're not any bigger I'd have more decorating to do!

i used to be 5'3" now i am 5'2". guess i am shrinking from old age.

have had ingrown toenails years ago. surgery to remove the sides of nail on each big toe. worked, however the doc didn"t do it evenly so toes look crooked . i wear size 6 or 7 shoe. used to wear 51/2.

hope your surgery goes well.

babe:ohmy:

You know, there are times when I complain and it seems God sends me a message to make me realize that I have no reason to gripe. Always!

Happened again this very morning. Went to the store and just 'happened' to get in line that didn't have many waiting. As i unloaded the groceries, I noticed the cashier was using only one hand. The other arm seemed stiff and she therefore used only the one. Do you know I could have cried? Thankfully, she did have someone putting the checked items in bags for her. I was so ashamed that I had even questioned anyone about this toenail.

I do thank you all for assuring me that I am not the only one that will go through this ordeal. I do admit it does make me pretty annoyed to have this bother me for so long. I try to cut it out and use some kind of pain salve but pain returns more quickly now. To me it is similar to having a hangnail and at night when I move my foot it wakes me up. Most of you have stated that you are glad it is over so I am looking forward to that day. I hope you all know that everyone fears the unknown and I just think this is one of those cases. Everyone in my family never seems to have such odd problems. Thanks for understanding.

We are glad to be here for ITK!!! Glad we could help ease some of the fears and bring a smile to your pretty face!!!

Back
Top Bottom