Toilet paper, over or under?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you prefer, Toilet Paper coming from the top or bottom?

• TP coming off from the top of the dispenser

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • TP coming off from the bottom of the dispenser

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Definitely over. If there is doubt, look at the way paper towels, etc have the design. If they came from under, you'd always be looking at the back side. I don't see why there is even a question.

Anyone that has the roll going counter-clockwise is a part of the Axis of Evil and must be pounded into submission!!!
11.gif

It always amazes me that couples can actually manage to fight about this issue. I have a blind friend, so when I know she's coming, I make sure to put the tp with the flap coming over the top. It's gotten to be a habit. As far as I'm concerned, if you live in a household and don't like the way the tp is on the roll, take it off and put it back on the way you like it!!!!

I must admit it doesn't matter to me either way as long as there is tp for me to use when it is time.:) I had a friend that just went ballistic when we would ask him, he always asked us why we wanted to know ! He would go around Livid for hours afterwards LOL.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

pdswife said:
Over the top please.

Paul and I went camping a few years ago and stopped at a ranger station. There was a little phamlet telling how to behave in the woods. One of their ideas was to leave the toilet paper and home and use a STICK or a ROCK instead. You should have heard us laughing. A ROCK!!! OR a STICK!!! For heavens sake, how would that work?????

:rolleyes: :shock: Wow, that is tough. If I was that concerned I would buy biodegradable TP. Although, that is kinda farfetched in my mind also. Regular TP just about falls apart when it gets wet. I wonder how long it takes to break down?:blink:

I HAD A HORIABLE NIGHTMARE LAST NIGHT...........I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND SAT DOWN ONLY TO FIND THAT THE TOILET PAPER ROLL WAS TOTALLY EMPTY. :mrgreen: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom