Toilet paper roll - Front or back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toilet paper flap - Front or back?

• Flap is in the front

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • Flap is in the back

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Lee, I need some of this:

Toilet%20Paper%20Yankee.jpg

My paper towels and tp are both FRONT!! Anyone else puts it wrong, I'm yelling and turning it around!! That is IF they even bother putting a new one on!! LOL

The bigger question....

How much do you use? are the bears on tv right and are we all
wasting TP?

(no I don't really want to know, LOL)

I am a Front. Back is just inconvenient.

Actually I am an On the Toilet Lid Due to Kittens and Now the Holder is Lost.

My step mom drilled it into me growing up to have it in front and if company is coming....make a triangle!!

OMG FRONT FRONT FRONT!!!!!!

I turn them around if I find them the other way.... even at other peoples houses.

Back is just plain wrong.
I had a boyfriend that used to do that in my house. Let's just say the relationship did not last that long. He thought it was funny. I thought it was disrespectful. It has to be in the back for me.

I'm a front man myself, but as Andy has stated kittens or tall pups can wipe out a fresh roll in seconds. (my daughters cat enjoyed that sport).
Hey Jeeks, if you find out where the Yankee roll can be purchased, please let us know.

Hey Jeeks, if you find out where the Yankee roll can be purchased, please let us know.

Google: Yankees Toilet Paper

It's all over the place. ;)

.....although I heard alot of NY fans are buying it up this year.
img_697031_0_3dce9a6e2daac88b05a13dae743d1308.gif

If you have a kitten/cat, 'from the back' is the only way to go. Otherwise, you could have a whole roll of TP unrolled on the bathroom floor by a playful feline.
That's probably why my mother taught me back. We've had dogs, cats, kittens, and small children all ruin rolls when someone put it the wrong way.

to me it doesn't really matter, but my hubby has to have it in the front. I change it to the back,just to be a pain in the *** and I don't mean once. He'll have it to the front, I'll change it to the back, the next time he goes in he changes it again, then I change it again. The first time I did it that went on the whole day before he realized what was happening :bash::bash:

My reasoning for the back is, when i tear it from the front, it keeps on rolling, so i have to 'reroll' it back, but when i tear it from the back, doesnt happen.

And about kittens, kids ... I had a pet prairie dog ( like a big fat chipmunk, size of a football). Anyway, on the rare occasions she would escape, she went straight for the bathroom, filled her cheeks with a mouth full of toilet paper ( still conencted to the roll, i might add) and would make her way back to her cage. I would come home to this ' paper trail' leading from the bathroom to her cage. That wasnt too bad, but when i saw my shirts, socks, ties .... in the cage aswell, it wasnt too funny anymore. I guess thats why mom always yelled at me to put my clothes in the haper :-p

My reasoning for the back is, when i tear it from the front, it keeps on rolling, so i have to 'reroll' it back, but when i tear it from the back, doesnt happen.

You need to work on your "snap" action. You need to be quick and precise like......like Bruce Lee.

I'm a two hander.... I spin with one, stop the roll and tear with the other, leaving the roll precisely positioned for next time.
And I'm in the, I would never dream of rearranging anything, even the TP, in someone else's house, category. Even if their way is wrong.
;)

Back
Top Bottom