Toilet paper roll - Front or back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toilet paper flap - Front or back?

• Flap is in the front

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • Flap is in the back

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cannot, nor will I EVER, understand why this is such a popular topic on BB's everywhere. Honestly.

Because its hilarious that something so trivial is a universal irritant. And really, do many of us really progress beyond bathroom humour? We all like to pretend we do, but come on, we all laugh at fart jokes even though we pretend not to.

Because its hilarious that something so trivial is a universal irritant. And really, do many of us really progress beyond bathroom humour? We all like to pretend we do, but come on, we all laugh at fart jokes even though we pretend not to.
I asked my daughter once if every conversation at their house turned to gas and poop every 10 minutes too, and she said yes. Men! Oh I know, women are partially responsible, but men seem to thrive on those topics!

:)Barbara

i do no such pretending. I proudly proclaim my love for that kind of humor :)

Speaking of farts, my daughter has decided those are called #3 as in I just did a #3 (since #1 and #2 were already taken). She also decided #20 means she is tired so now when she is tired she will say "dad I am 20".

I would never change the roll around in someone elses house, but I do at the office. It is usually front at the office anyway so i don't usually have to change it.

Front for me, wife puts it in back. I always make sure to turn it around when I see it in the back....:angel:

I figure if I can put the toilet seat down each and every time (and I do), she can learn to put it in front...:glare:

I'm obviously dense because I just can't phathom going into someone else's house and moving anything. That would be like moving the glasses to where the plates belong. It boggles my mind that people would really do that.

It boggles my mind that people would really do that.

What a boring world it would be if we all thought and acted the same huh? I love to see how different we all are. And yet...most of us are bugged by something as teeny as the paper hanging the "wrong" way. LMAO. This is just too funny.

I have to admit that I would be a little irked (or at least confused) if someone turned my toilet paper around in my house. Now, if they run out of paper and put a new roll on I don't care how they put it on. I can always fix it later.

:)Barbara

Google: Yankees Toilet Paper

It's all over the place. ;)

.....although I heard alot of NY fans are buying it up this year.
img_697592_0_3dce9a6e2daac88b05a13dae743d1308.gif

Thanks Jeekz,
I'll give it a try. I'd love to get a bunch of different teams to irk some of my buddys!!

While sitting and staring at our double side-by-side toilet paper holder, taking care of business here at my shop a few moments ago, I couldn't help but notice one roll with the flap on the front and the other one in the back.
Like I said earlier, there's less waste if the flap is in the back. I pay for these rolls.....like almost $50 for a large case.
Just saying...

img_697603_0_d892fe1e90d6becdc4f17f6fe1da0fca.jpg

While sitting and staring at our double side-by-side toilet paper holder, taking care of business here at my shop a few moments ago, I couldn't help but notice one roll with the flap on the front and the other one in the back.
Just saying...
Ying and yang.

why would flipping a role of tp be like rearranging ones kitchen cabinets?? lol
Because it's my house and things should be the way I want them, not where some visitor thinks they should be. If I put the TP with a back flap and you flip it around for your brief stay, to me, it's the same thing as rearranging anything else in my house. At least Barbara L agrees that it might be "irksome" to have it done to her. Let me add, it's not like I think you're horrid for doing it, it just boggles my mind that people would do any such thing at someone else's house.

Back
Top Bottom