Toilet paper roll - Front or back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toilet paper flap - Front or back?

• Flap is in the front

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • Flap is in the back

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Callisto, its ok for you to be irritated by something even if no one else agrees with you. You are allowed to have your own opinions about things.

Lordy this thread is making me laugh. LOVE that picture pacanis! And Roadfix...didja happen to notice that the roll most used is the Over hang???? Teeheeheehee!

Remember the Married with Children episode where Al got his new high performance Fergusen toilet? Fergie, I believe was his pet name for it. He had 4 rolls on the wall. LOL

Actually I've decided in my next home I'm putting a toilet paper dispenser on the wall above the tank instead of a towel rack. Than one on the wall next to the toilet. Than I'm gonna put signs above that say... "His" and "Hers".

I remember the Lethal Weapon movie where they put a bomb under his toilet seat...:ohmy:

Maybe he put the roll on 'wrong'....:LOL:

my father-in-law was right-handed and my mother-in-law was left handed so when they redid their bathroom he put toilet paper dispensers on either side of the toilet........she didn't know he was going to do that and was quite appreciative..........you know......she had several items in her house that were adjusted or designed for lefties and after using them I can see why they might get frustrated in a right-handed world....like a left--handed spatula and an iron with the cord on the other side.....that iron really bothered me.......ended up placing the cord over my shoulder just to get it out of the way....her paper went in the back

talk about changing things........I fold socks the way my mother taught me which was to put the two cuffs together and then roll down........my sister-in-law came behind me and redid them and tied them into knots....my hubby does, too..........well, I just went right behind her, said a few choice words many of which began with b and redid them again........she never did that again..........I think it's called passive agression :)

Flap in front. It drives me batty when it's backwards. Even Oprah had something about this on her show serveral years back.

I was told that is the way that I would do it by my wife in a mock-marriage in home economics in high school! She was bossy!! Suprised I ever married for real!

Actually, I used to like the flap in the back but I got switched to a front-flapper. Sometimes I'll do the triangle thing at home and sometimes I'll do it at the homes of others. Just if I'm in the mood. But I wouldn't turn it around unless, as some have said, it's a known 'game' or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never cared about the way others have theirs, but, now, I'm going to check my sisters and see. If they are back, I'm gonna change them and see what they say, hehehehehe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom