Toilet paper roll - Front or back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toilet paper flap - Front or back?

• Flap is in the front

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • Flap is in the back

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeekinz

Washing Up
Me and my business partner don't see eye to eye on this. My arguement is: The flap must be in the front so it's easier to grab. He says: No, in the back because if it's in front it could hide in the back.

What say you?

Well, according to Ann Landers, Dear Abby, and Heloise, the three of them say the flap should be in the front, AND that by it being in the front, should you have a guest, it is a "sign" that you welcome company in your home.

Go figure...........

OMG FRONT FRONT FRONT!!!!!!

I turn them around if I find them the other way.... even at other peoples houses.

Back is just plain wrong.

Another vote for front...

and you should let the end hand at least an inch lower than the roll so it's
easier to grab.

I already fixed thier silly backwards toilet paper, I ain't got time to pretty up the WHOLE bathroom with a triangle!!!

:)

To be honest....I just smack the roll and let the paper flail out like a party favor. So when the flap is in the back, it''s like I'm winding the roll back up.

I read a study one (yes someone actually paid to do a study on this) that said that it is more economical to do it in the front. Less papaer is used that way as opposed to if it were in the back. Even before I read that I always did it in front. Back just seems wrong.

img_696938_0_84c49ffed012c6d9fbff47690105a61d.gif

If you have a kitten/cat, 'from the back' is the only way to go. Otherwise, you could have a whole roll of TP unrolled on the bathroom floor by a playful feline.

If you have a kitten/cat, 'from the back' is the only way to go. Otherwise, you could have a whole roll of TP unrolled on the bathroom floor by a playful feline.

Or small children......... :mad:

Me and my business partner don't see eye to eye on this. My arguement is: The flap must be in the front so it's easier to grab. He says: No, in the back because if it's in front it could hide in the back.

What say you?

About this thread in general? :rolleyes:
:wacko:

Sears catalog for me :ermm:

Front.

Hey, the fact that I have toilet paper in the bathroom means I care about company.......of course you're not getting Charmin here........they don't sell anything so soft.......papyrus is more like it...........

Back
Top Bottom