Tonight's Episode of LOST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Oh My Gosh!!!!! If you live on the west coast and tonight's episode hasn't come on yet, you have to make sure you watch it tonight! It was SO good. Make sure you have a box of tissues with you for the last 2 or 3 minutes though! If you have never seen LOST, the end may not get to you, but if you are a faithful watcher like me, get ready to cry! Next week's episode looks like it is going to be a good one too!!

:) Barbara

Oh, if you normally watch it, but you didn't see last week's episode, where we found out about the people in the tail section, let me know, and I will catch you up before tonight's if you'd like.

I can't wait to see it!!!!! Either one more hour or three more days. We may leave for Oregon in the morning instead of tonight... if so I'll watch it soon. If we decide to drive tonight then we'll tape it and I'll have to watch it Saturday or Sunday when we get back.

I cried last week too... the show gets to me...and I don't understand why.

I think it is because they are slowly letting us in on everyone's lives, and it is like we are really getting to know them. I won't give anything from tonight away, but I will say that we get flashbacks of one of the tail-section people tonight. I mentioned the last 2-3 minutes of the show. For some reason, I am totally drawn in to the way they finish the show each week--no talking, just showing everyone on the beach, just contemplating their lives and their situation. It makes it more real or something. I can't explain it!

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do Corozon! We found the first season on DVD at a really good price on ebay. We will buy the 2nd season as soon as it is available.

LOST! LOST! LOST! It is the only hour out of every week my tv is on!! I am like you Corazon, I do not get good reception either. So, last night, I found if I sat right in fron of the tv on the ottoman with my foot on the tv, it came in. "If this is a joke, it's not very funny!!!" And I ALWAYS seem to cry. My fav part was when Bernard and his wife reunited! And the rest of them, too. Very sad when Sayeed was carrying Shannon, though. sniff sniff. Why do we get so emotional over this stuff?!?!

Barbara L said:
Oh My Gosh!!!!! If you live on the west coast and tonight's episode hasn't come on yet, you have to make sure you watch it tonight! It was SO good. Make sure you have a box of tissues with you for the last 2 or 3 minutes though! If you have never seen LOST, the end may not get to you, but if you are a faithful watcher like me, get ready to cry! Next week's episode looks like it is going to be a good one too!!

We watched it last night but I am not an emotional cryer at movies so it didn't effect me. These episodes are getting weirder every week!

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom