Too Many Girl Scout Cookies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
Boy, am I glad this presidental campaign isn't selling Girl Scout Cookies. I love my Thin Mints, and would be throwing up by now, if they did. I'M SO SICK OF IT!
Does this one seem long or what?
I can't believe nothing else is going on in the world, they (the media) can't cover anything else. Are they taking the easy route?

I ordered some and they never came... Sadness.

Can you have tooooo many Thin Mints??

I buy 6 boxes. That may not sound like many to some. But I live alone. I stick 5 in the freezer, 1 in the fridge. - Gotta have them cold with cold, cold milk. It's the only way I'll drink milk.
The "girls" sell them spring and fall here.
NEVER had a bad one. Sorry LC61.

This is too cool - it looks like most of us prefer the thin mints (the only ones I buy). I didn't get any this year since I didn't run into any girl scouts.:(

We usually have about 3-4 girl scouts in our extended families. None this year, but that's good cuz that way we saved ourselves about $50 and a bazillion calories this year!

Don't know what they are. Just know thin mints and the lemon-sandwich type cookies.
The "girls" are allowed to sit outside our supermarkets, spring and fall to sell 'cause so many communitities here are non-soliciting" $3.50 a box is about all I'll go. This year is it if it changes next year.

I like the cookies so I am okay with buying them everywhere I see them being sold. I usually give them away, eat them and freeze them if I end up with too many.

Back
Top Bottom