Too much laundry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would do laundry in exchange for sailing or rafting!!

Some relief on the laundry front--my mom has moved in with me, and she does the laundry and some vacuuming while I am at work.

I prefer clean sheets dried on the clothes-line weekly
Around April, my daughter starts hanking out her laundry. As soon as the warm weather is here to stay for the summer, her dryer is completely neglected. Her clothesline can hold two full loads. And in the sunshine, they dry quickly. I love the smell of air dried laundry. :chef:

PLEASE ELABORATE IN ANY WAY!!!

Will I get banned for "please post pictures of your dilemma"?

I’ve been trying to find a really soft lightweight fabric to line my fancy bras that are now uncomfortable to wear because the lace or lining is scratchy. I ordered what was supposed to be a lightweight fabric from a bra supply shop but the weave makes it rough. I’d like something that’s soft and stretchy, so if anyone has ideas, I’d appreciate your input. My skin has gotten very sensitive with age and these bras were bought in Paris and they’re beautiful and fit, they’re just not comfortable.

I would try with the kind of cotton fabric that t-shirts are made of. Or, I would try with a thin silk scarf, to see if that would work, before buying a larger piece of silk. Don't cut up the scarf for the test. Just put it in the bra right before you put the bra on and see how it feels. Maybe wear it for a while that way at home for testing.

This thread was a great reminder of how much time I've wasted over the last ten years, but I'm thankful and blessed that I was able to waste it with so many wonderful people! ;)

Here yuh go, bucky!

have to do it in two posts, this is the first half ...

Attachments

• trueselfportrait.jpg
    trueselfportrait.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom