Too much laundry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mom has clean diapers in her laundry/ironing stack...the "baby" is 41. When they moved, I think they just forklifted it out of the basement and moved it into the new house 300 miles away.
Or maybe there is something your mom's not telling you and s/one in the house is wearing the diapers...:ohmy:

Or maybe there is something your mom's not telling you and s/one in the house is wearing the diapers...:ohmy:

They are on the bottom of the stack...it is a historical record of the family, dating back to when baby brother was in fact a baby.:ROFLMAO:

I used to throw all the socks, his and hers, in one drawer. You want a pair, then pick it out yourself.

All socks get tossed in bins on the sorting table. The only one who picks out their socks and matches them is...me. Everyone else just grabs and goes. UNFORTUNATELY, my daughters really like the brand of socks I buy for myself and I will frequently see them wearing MY socks.

I have a feeling that the socks in the hamper doesn't mean that it's an entire load of socks; it's probably just been left there when everyone else picks out thier favorite tee shirt, etc.,and doesn't want to deal with the socks.

I'm getting ready to do more laundry since JoshuaNY hasn't shown up...first I have to find a place to put all the clean clothes from last week (have I mentioned how much I miss my custom-built closet at the house in the City...there I have a place for everything, and even extra space). Not so at the farm. Anyway, the scrub set count has gone up to 22 sets...oops! I think I'll weed some of them out...but they are so great for when painting, cleaning, lounging around, etc.

I'm getting ready to do more laundry since JoshuaNY hasn't shown up...first I have to find a place to put all the clean clothes from last week (have I mentioned how much I miss my custom-built closet at the house in the City...there I have a place for everything, and even extra space). Not so at the farm. Anyway, the scrub set count has gone up to 22 sets...oops! I think I'll weed some of them out...but they are so great for when painting, cleaning, lounging around, etc.

I buy XL tops for comfort and large pants, all patterns and colors. Most of them get worn twice a month and then I start getting tired of the pattern. When I weed mine out the next time, I'm more than happy to send them on, it would be mostly tops, since I usually get something that matches the pants.

I buy XL tops for comfort and large pants, all patterns and colors. Most of them get worn twice a month and then I start getting tired of the pattern. When I weed mine out the next time, I'm more than happy to send them on, it would be mostly tops, since I usually get something that matches the pants.
PF--are you offering to add to my collection or offering to give my XL tops a new home? :ermm:

Last edited:
PF--are you offering to add to my collection or offering to give my XL tops a new home? :ermm:

I'm offering you the tops that I have gotten tired of. You would be styling in prints! Some of them I've had for a few years, took me a while to get tired of them, but I bet most are prettier than the hospital green scrubs.

i need to swear an oath to get mine all caught up. could do it this week-end if i just would get on it.
It is impossible to get caught up unless you do spend the weekend in your birthday suit...otherwise, the clothes you wear will start the cycle all over again...

I'm getting ready to do more laundry since JoshuaNY hasn't shown up....

I am so sorry I will be unable to be the traveling Laundry King. I did the math and I just did not have enough clients to make it worth the trips. ;)

Trips to Glacier National Park and White Water rafting on the Snake River in the summer!!!

All you can eat catfish! And venison, possum, coon, squirrel, bat, woodpecker. The possibilities are endless, Joshua!

Last edited:
My washing machine quit on Friday so I had to re-think for the weekend. Luckily my good neighbor let me use his machine and my mom let me do 2 loads there. One was all towels since no one uses one more than once. Me - I take up the slack and do what works. I prefer clean sheets dried on the clothes-line weekly

Back
Top Bottom