Okay, not that I miss Mr. David Letterman so much, I think I will come up with some "Top 10 Lists" series, something that many people find it fun to fill in, also I think it is a great way to get to know each other in wider scape...
The first one I thought about...
"Top 10 List of things you like to do when you are not cooking or eating!!"
Okay to start... mine is
1. Spending quality time with Cristiano, my sweetie, either talking, cuddling, taking a stroll around, watching a film, playing games, going shopping, doing karaoke or whatever...
2. Playing with my hammy Napoleone
3. Playing and doing experiments with graphic softwares or sound editor on our comp.
4. Going to the gym
5. Reading (either books or on computer)
6. Listening to music
7. Learning more about IT (information technology), so I may be a little more helpful with Cristiano's business
8. Trying to improve my Italian
9. Following my fave sports, figure skating and motoGP in particular
10. Last but not the least, hanging out at DC!!
NOW WHAT ARE YOURS??