Top 10 Most Attractive Celebrties (MEN)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is the Most attractive man?

• Ashton Kutcher!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hugh Jackman!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Johnny Depp!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Harrison Ford!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Gere!

• Adam Sandler!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Sean Connery!

• Brad Pitt!

• Colin Farrell!

• None of the above! Garrrrrr! How DARE you! :)

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Ok...... since most of the people on this board are woman I figured this might fit the bill. I had to research this one. :glare: So I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Defintiely our Hugh, he's gorgeous, talented and adorable, ticks all my boxes!!!!

I was a bit suprised not to see Mr Cruise on there.... or George Clooney, me thinks you need a research assistant Mr Sushi!

kyles said:
Defintiely our Hugh, he's gorgeous, talented and adorable, ticks all my boxes!!!

i love that saying, kyles! i have to say that now.:w00t: 'he ticks my boxes....'

i didn't choose any of them. i had a big crush on brad pitt when i was 14 or 15 but my tastes in men have changed. not that he's not incredibly attractive.
but i'm in love w/ robert deniro. i don't care HOW old he is, lol. he's hot. i'm not into older men. but he's the exception.
and then there's the beautiful matthew mcconnahey (sp?).

Last edited:
I agree with luvs about Brad, I have moved on from him too.:)
Hugh for the fact that he is an Aussie but I actually voted for Colin Farrell- he's sooo bad..
I would have voted for Heath Ledger but he wasn't there!!!!!!! He is GORGEOUS, maybe a bit young for me but Naomi Watts has proved he likes older women!

I love Heath Ledger too, many years ago I was helping out with a charity event, Targa Tasmania, which is a car race around Tasmania and many international drivers and celebrities take part. I was washing cars to raise money for Make a Wish foundation. Anyways, Heath Ledgers dad was competing, and I washed his car! He came to thank me and I asked him for a kiss, as it was the closest I was ever going to get to kissing Heath Ledger. His dad is quite cute too!!!

Johnny Depp as Captain Jack is the epitome of va voom!

However, I love Adam Sandler's character in The Wedding Singer

(and if you'd had Brendan Fraser as George of the Jungle, I would've had a hard time choosing between him and Cap'n Jack)

Definately Richard Gere! Normally I would have picked Tom Cruise, but his personality has turned me off of his looks:boxing:

That's such a hard choice! Well, since Maidrite wasn't on that list, I chose none of the above. :mrgreen:

Ok, I love Johnny Depp (Captain Jack--yep!), and Harrison Ford, but I would also have to add Mel Gibson and Ben Affleck.

:) Barbara

I'm sorry guys its true " I BE THE MAN " ! :cool: :ohmy: :-p

I am sorry DS, MJ, Bang Bang,GB, Buckytom. But Hey look at it this way, I have the Best Woman so I am Off the Market ! That Leaves all the Other Ladies to you guys! :rolleyes: :LOL: :mrgreen:

and if you'd had Brendan Fraser as George of the Jungle

d'oh jkath... i forgot about him !!!!!!!!!!!
shame middie... shaaaaaaaaame

Back
Top Bottom