Top Signs That You Are A Lousy Cook:
* Your children's favorite drink is Alka-Seltzer.
* You burned the house down trying to make jelly.
* Your husband refers to the smoke detector as the oven timer.
* Your son goes outside to make mud pies, and the rest of the family grabs forks and follows him.
* Your children know what "peas porridge in a pot nine days old" tastes like.
* Your children got even with the neighborhood bully by inviting him over for dinner.
* Your family automatically heads for the table every time they hear a fire siren.
Barbara (No, I didn't write this--I'm just sharing it)
Ha, ha!!! I KNOW you can't be referring to yourself here! This is pretty good. I am going to share it with my friend who is a self-proclaimed "lousy cook". Her kids once asked with we could play "Trading Spouses" or "Wife Swap" so they could have my cooking! LOL!!!
__________________ Living gluten/dairy/sugar/fat/caffiene-free and loving it!