Top Ten Trivial Facts about YOU

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
  1. Without its lining of middie, your stomach would digest itself.
  2. Middie was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
  3. Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of middie.
  4. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as middie.
  5. A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted middie.
  6. India tested its first nuclear middie in 1974!
  7. Czar Paul I banished middie to Siberia for marching out of step.
  8. Middie is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
  9. If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and middie would be as small as a pea!
  10. If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets middie

1. Totally impressed by Middie's top ten
2. Went to 13 schools before age of 17
3. Didn't know any swear words till after 12 years old
4. From age 8, tried to read Bible all the way through.....always got stuck at the "Begats"
5. Hate, loathe, detest chewing gum
6. Secretly love and adore science fiction books and movies
7. Since having children, cannot bear to watch movies where someone gets killed
8. Lousy, terrible, rotten nervous driver....don't understand why, MAD at myself for years about this
9. Always right about everything.....but never tell anyone. Such a curse!
10. Often wrong.... fine line between genius and village idiot. Mostly, feel like village idiot. Talk about contradictions!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Trish!

1. If you drop trish from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first.
  2. Trish was the first Tsar of Russia.
  3. In Japan, trish can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
  4. Trish is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary!
  5. If you chew gum while peeling trish then it will stop you from crying!
  6. The average human spends about 30 days during their life in trish.
  7. Originally, trish could not fly!
  8. Donald Duck's middle name is trish!
  9. Trish was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
  10. It's bad luck to put trish on a bed.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Wasabi!

1. Red Wasabi at night, shepherd's delight. Red Wasabi at morning, shepherd's warning.
2. Wasabi is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
3. If you chew gum while peeling Wasabi then it will stop you from crying!
4. It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Wasabi.
5. It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Wasabi!
6. In Chinese, the sound 'Wasabi' means 'bite the wax tadpole'!
7. Wasabi once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
8. Wasabi will always turn right when leaving a cave.
9. Wasabi is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary!
10. Until the 1960s, Wasabi was not allowed to enter Disneyland

I was a Bad girl.:LOL:

I ain't saying a thing... I'm not saying a thing....

1. A Raven will often rub up against people to lay his scent and mark his territory.
2. A Raven is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out.
3. The colour of a Raven is no indication of his spiciness, but size usually is. (No, I promised I wouldn't say anything)
4. 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as a Raven.
5. When provoked, a Raven will swivel the tip of his abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at his attacker.
6. A thimbleful of a Raven would weigh over 100 million tons. (Hey, I've lost weight since those days)
7. Originally, a Raven could not fly. (Until American Airlines changed their first-class passenger policies that is)
8. Two grams of a Raven provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
9. All shrimp are born as a Raven, but gradually mature into females!
10. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating a Raven from each salad served in first class. (hey! I love Salad, what can I say?)

:LOL::cool::LOL:
~ Raven ~

Last edited:
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kimberley!

1. Kimberley has three eyelids.
  2. The condom - originally made from kimberley - was invented in the early 1500s.
  3. The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention kimberley.
  4. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating kimberley from each salad served in first class!
  5. Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with kimberley!
  6. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are kimberley!
  7. Kimberley can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
  8. Kimberley has 118 ridges around the edge.
  9. Only one person in two billion will live to be kimberley.
  10. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten kimberley.

1. Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw sushi into a volcano it would stop erupting.
  2. Sushi invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!
  3. Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that sushi is near.
  4. When provoked, sushi will swivel the tip of his abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at his attacker.
  5. Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by sushi.
  6. Over 2000 people have now climbed sushi, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
  7. Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of sushi!
  8. According to the story, Pinocchio was made of sushi.
  9. If you blow out all the candles on sushi with one breath, your wish will come true!
  10. Half a cup of sushi contains only seventeen calories!
Number 6 is NOT true. :glare: :-p

1. Jkath is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field!
  2. Jkath cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
  3. Jkath is the world's smallest mammal.
  4. Jkath kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
  5. Jkath is worth her weight in gold - literally.
  6. To check whether jkath is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten jkath will sink, and fresh jkath will float.
  7. The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, jkath and compline.
  8. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to jkath.
  9. Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled jkath.
  10. Jkath will often glow under UV light!

To check whether jkath is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten jkath will sink, and fresh jkath will float.

I would never eat my friend! :mad: Hey ummmmmm.... Jkath. Lets take a look at that nice refreshing pool over there. :whistling

Yea!!? Well Im loved by seagulls around the world. We are 'one' with eachother. :mellow: And maybe my nose IS a tad large. But I can do SO many things with it!!! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom