I ain't saying a thing... I'm not saying a thing....
1. A Raven will often rub up against people to lay his scent and mark his territory.
2. A Raven is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out.
3. The colour of a Raven is no indication of his spiciness, but size usually is. (No, I promised I wouldn't say anything)
4. 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as a Raven.
5. When provoked, a Raven will swivel the tip of his abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at his attacker.
6. A thimbleful of a Raven would weigh over 100 million tons. (Hey, I've lost weight since those days)
7. Originally, a Raven could not fly. (Until American Airlines changed their first-class passenger policies that is)
8. Two grams of a Raven provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
9. All shrimp are born as a Raven, but gradually mature into females!
10. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating a Raven from each salad served in first class. (hey! I love Salad, what can I say?)
~ Raven ~