Travelling time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got to my daughter's house last night. The plane flights went very smoothly. I met a really nice girl on the flight from Atlanta to San Diego, and I told her about DC. Hopefully she will join us. :cool:

I probably won't be on here much, but I will check in now and then.

:)Barbara

Do you mean, from what country? We've had six so far - one from Denmark, one from Slovakia, one from Spain and three from Germany. Most have worked out very well, and we're hoping to visit Germany this year or next to see the German ones.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Sorry this is a bit off topic, everyone. I was just curious. Have you visited any of their home countries. My student is from China. He wants us to go there this summer but I think we'll have to wait because I'm not taking a newborn baby there and I'm not leaving her.

I have been to Slovakia, I highly recommend going there.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Sorry this is a bit off topic, everyone. I was just curious. Have you visited any of their home countries. My student is from China. He wants us to go there this summer but I think we'll have to wait because I'm not taking a newborn baby there and I'm not leaving her.

I have been to Slovakia, I highly recommend going there.

The topic is travel, so you brought it back ;)

Yes, we visited our first exchange student in Erfurt, Germany in 1995. We haven't been able to get back over there again yet (except for Ireland in 2003). About Slovakia - well, that was one of the students who didn't work out, so we have no desire to visit him :ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom