Trifle bowl photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4meandthem

Half Baked
I tried to upload some of the pics I have taken recently of food items inside a trifle bowl. I kept getting errors. Here is link to my flickr stream
if anybody is interested in taking a look. All on page 1 for now.

These are abstracts that were made with different techniques and food stuffs that I have been practicing. I have a ton more but I am waiting on some software to enhance a few of them. The ones posted have had little or nothing done to them. I broke my trifle bowl cleaning it so I am in limbo for a while until I find a replacement or a small aquarium.

Flickr: E Maxwell Photography's Photostream

Also check out boy in a bubble on page 3. I am proud of that one.

Last edited:
I tried to upload some of the pics I have taken recently of food items inside a trifle bowl. I kept getting errors. Here is link to my flickr stream
if anybody is interested in taking a look. All on page 1 for now.

These are abstracts that were made with different techniques and food stuffs that I have been practicing. I have a ton more but I am waiting on some software to enhance a few of them. The ones posted have had little or nothing done to them. I broke my trifle bowl cleaning it so I am in limbo for a while until I find a replacement or a small aquarium.

Flickr: E Maxwell Photography's Photostream

Also check out boy in a bubble on page 3. I am proud of that one.

What a treat for the eyes these are! Thank you for sharing.

That is my little guy. He hangs out with me and gives me ideas.
Dropping Honey (pic 1763) was his idea and he also used a red ballon as a
light diffuser/gel on the cockroach pic. Again his idea.

Last edited:
4meandthem said:
I added some pics today of bubbles that were blown if anybody wants to take another look.

Absolutely gorgeous, 4Me! Did your son get to blow the bubbles?

Last edited:
I will add ya, so that's who is adding you if you are wondering. I too do a lot of macro, jut have to flick through a lot more as I have like 4k images from all over, including film work.

Dilution photography can be loads of fun, and there are some real artists out there that have it mailed. Getting some pipettes in there is cool because you can put food coloring in at different levels and layers. Incorporating props in the tank can be a lot of fun too.

Thanks TATTRAT,
I added you too. I like your art as much as your photography.
I like macro stuff alot. I had a set of Kenko tubes I was working with
but found a Sigma 105 macro for 120 bucks since the autofocus was broken. It seems kinda common for that lens but I don't use auto focus
on macro stuff anyway.

You must have a ring flash since I noticed the reflection in the eye of one of your pics. Which one do you have and are you happy with it? I am going to try a softbox on my flash next week. I have been looking at ring flashes for a while.

Looking at Tatt's kept me busy for almost 2 hours...

on edit...it was closer to 3 or 4 hours...

Last edited:
AH!! That was YOU, ok, lol! Thanks for the views! Duh, I should have put 2 and 2 together, I am sorry I didn't realize it was you. My stuff certainly covers a lot of bases, and places. . . .I don't think there is anything I won't shoot.

Yeah, I gave you a few views in there. I am enamored with the flower, Macro and landscapes. Shrek is liking abstract photos of guitars.

And the food....

AH!! That was YOU, ok, lol! Thanks for the views! Duh, I should have put 2 and 2 together, I am sorry I didn't realize it was you. My stuff certainly covers a lot of bases, and places. . . .I don't think there is anything I won't shoot.

Please tell me it didn't send you an e-mail for each pic I viewed...:blush:

That would be over 500 e-mails...:ermm:

If so, I am sorry!

I added some pretty crazy stuff today. It is not food related but may be worth a look if you like abstract stuff. New set called "Painting with Light".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom