1. fill in the blank;
"stalactites are limestone deposits growing from the _____ of caves."
2. what was the product hawked by "sugar bear" on saturday morning TV commercials?
3. what are the three "cardinal virtues"?
4. what are the three numbers printed on a "dr. pepper" bottle?
5. what was the name of the once-popular quiz game in which contestants usually began by asking, "is it animal, vegetable, or mineral?"
6. what famous TV family lived at 1313 mockingbird lane?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the king cobra's venom is powerful enough to kill an elephant.
2. CEREAL, NAMELY "SUGAR CRISP"
3. FAITH, HOPE AND CHARITY
5. "20 questions" (??)
6. THE MUNSTERS
king cobras, the longest venomous snake in existence, have been known to grow more than 18 feet in length.
their half-inch-long fangs administer up to 450 mg. of venom- enough to kill 13 humans.....or one elephant.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !