1. whist is an early form of what card game?
2. what dish is named for the french word, "alamelle"?
3. in what sport is a cesta used?
4. which state is bordered by both carolinas?
5. what snack food gets it's name from the latin word, "bracellus"?
6. who was the movie's first superman?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
rocky road ice cream was inspired by a section of highway in maine.
1. bridge (rummy?)
2. omelette (egg something??)
3. JAI LAI
5. pretzel (??)
6. kirk alyn (emo williams?- wait; that was the first tarzan.........)
dreyer's ice cream (sold as "edy's" east of the great divide) invented rocky road in 1929. william dreyer added walnuts (later replaced with almonds) to his chocolate ice cream and, using his wife's sewing shears, cut marshmallows into bite-size pieces to make the first batch of rocky road, a name that gave people something to smile about in the face of the great depression.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !