Trivia 1 /13
1. what are the two colors on the flag of Israel?
2. what is the primary ingredient in mousaka?
3. what green item comes on the plate in a "florentine" dish?
4. which 50's-60's tv comic had a "gorilla"
music band called the nairobi trio?
5. what is the name of the tool that a surgeon uses to clamp a bleeding artery?
6. austrian koffellbrot is part of which food group?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
milk chocolate was invented in the early 1900's by milton hershey.
1. BLUE ON WHITE
4. ernie kovacs (george goebel?)
in 1875, a swiss named daniel peter figured out how to combine milk with cocoa to make milk chocolate. however, regular milk made the chocolate too thin.
with the help of friend and neighbor henri Nestlé, a baby food manufacturer, his concoction was perfected by using condensed milk. peter continued to market the chocolate with henri's milk and marketing expertise, and in 1929 the two companies merged, creating the Nestlé company.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !