DID YOU KNOW...
There are more physicians of Indian descent practicing in the USA than there are
physicians practicing in India.
1. Which fruit is a cross between a raspberry, a Loganberry, and a blackberry ?
2. The world's tallest tree is native only to...........where ?
3. Who was the last Tsar of Russia ?
4. C is the symbol for which chemical element ?
5. name the rock album that spent the longest time on the charts. (746 weeks)
6. Name the drug that, taken by pregnant mothers, caused a rash of deformities in babies
from 1957 till it was banned in 1961.
7. If Mods rode scooters, who rode motorbikes ? (1960's)
8. In July, 1969, he said, "the surface is like fine powder". Who was he, and what was he
talking about ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Joe Tinker and Frank Chance were Lewis and Clark's right-hand men.
2. USA's PACIFIC NORTHWEST
3. NICHOLAS II
5. DARK SIDE OF THE MOON-Pink Floyd
8. NEIL ARMSTRONG / THE MOON'S SURFACE
Shortstop Joe Tinker and first baseman Frank Chance formed, with second baseman
Johnny Evers, the Chicago Cubs' famous double-play trio in the early 20th century.
In 1910, a journalist for the New York Mail lauded the three players in a poem called
"Baseball's Sad Lexicon" that includes the lines,
Making a giant
hit into a double,
Words that are heavy
with nothing but trouble;
Tinker to Evers to Chance.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !