DID YOU KNOW...
The oldest documented person on record is Jeanne Calment, a Frenchwoman who lived for 122 years and 164 days.
1. The most common name chosen by Popes to date is John; what's the second-most
2. In what 1990 movie would i find Al Pacino playing the role of Gangster Big Boy
3. Gene Clark, Mike Clark and David Crosby were all original members of what
legendary rock band?
4. Which popular TV cartoon character's voice is supplied by Nancy Cartwright?
5. What was the name of Richard Nixon's newsworthy pet cocker spaniel?
6. What was George ("Seinfeld) Costanza's nick-name in high school?
7. What magazine bills itself as a "Capitalist Tool"?
8. Which "Cheers" character, in an episode, is a contestant on "JEOPARDY"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Kodak cameras are named after James E. Kodak, George Eastman's principal financial
2. "DICK TRACY"
3. THE BYRDS
4. marge Simpson
7. Forbes magazine
8. CLIFF CLAVIN
George Eastman had no business associates named Kodak He made up the word because he believed hard consonants were memorable, that Kodak would be easy to spell, and that he wouldn't have any copyright infringement problems.
Kodak was first called the Eastman dry plate company, and marketed it's first camera in
1888 with the slogan, "You press the button--We do the rest".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !