DID YOU KNOW...
Marilyn Monroe was voted "Sexiest Woman of the Century" by People Magazine in
1. What was Jodie Foster's first movie role ?
(Bonus; how old was she ?)
2. Which stewed food item goes into a Compote ?
3. Name the actor who created the "Crocodile Dundee" character.
4. What was Lech Walesa's job when he became a union activist ?
5. Under what nickname did British serial killer Peter Sutcliffe become infamous ?
6. What source of light is used to produce a hologram ?
7. Denzel Washington was a regular on what popular TV series ?
8. What is the main flavoring agent of Aioli ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In Scotland, the new year is ushered in by rolling flaming tar-filled barrels down streets.
1. Taxi Driver (thirteen)
3. PAUL HOGAN
4. shipyard electrical engineer
5. yorkshire ripper
7. ST. ELSEWHERE
The barrel burning celebration is called Hogmanay, and is said to symbolize the burning
of the old year, to make room for the new.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !