DID YOU KNOW...
SAVE YOUR RECEIPT: IN SOME CASES, RANSOM PAID FOR A KIDNAP
VICTIM IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
1. Name the actor / comedian who supplied the voice of the orange feline in "Garfield;
2. Do you remember the name of the seafood restaurant frequented by "The Simpson's"?
3. Who was Muhammad Ali's opponent at 1974's "Rumble in the Jungle"?
4. What long-running soap opera is set in Genoa City, Wisconsin?
5. Once named the Sandwich Islands, the chain is now called....what?
6. Timothy Dalton played James Bond in how many movies?
7. What food item bills itself as "the San Francisco Treat"?
8. When it comes to professional bowling, how many holes or indentations are allowed in a ball?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A few highly intelligent chimpanzees have been trained to speak a few words of English.
1. bill Murray
2. THE RUSTY BARNACLE
3. GEORGE FORMAN
4. the young and the restless
5. HAWAIIAN ISLANDS
five for the fingers and thumb for gripping
five small vent holes, one for each finger hole
(to prevent popping at the release point)
1 hole for balance purposes
1 "mill hole" for checking the hardness of the ball's cover stock
It's not possible for chimps to speak English or any other human language, because their
vocal chords and throat structure are very different from ours. However, many chimps
have learned to "speak" in American Sign Language and some have been trained to use a
specially designed computer keyboard. The keys of the keyboard have geometric shapes
and symbols instead of letters, and the chimps use them to build words and sentences.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !