DID YOU KNOW...
Ancient Viking travelers had a special relationship with ravens-they used
them as compasses. While making their way west across Europe from
Vikings would release the ravens one by one. Because of their natural homing
instinct, the ravens would fly in the direction they came from-due east. The
Vikings would then
simply trudge on in the exact opposite direction-due west.
1. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize for 1964 ?
2. The National Hockey League Maple Leafs call the Air Canada Centre their
home. Which other professional sports team also plays there?
3. What year saw the completion of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline ?
a. - 1974
b. - 1975
c. - 1976
d. - 1977
4. In what book / film would I find a detective named Starling ?
5. What rock band had a huge hit with "You Really Got Me" ?
6. What animal represents the astrological sign of Cancer ?
7. Name one of the two countries that border Mexico to the south ...
(Name both and take a bonus point !)
8. Can you name the School Teacher who perished in the 1986 Challenger
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The term, “Sabotage” derives from the “saboteurs” , which refers to a group
of factory workers who threw their shoes (Sabots) into the machinery to
break the gears..
1. Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. The Raptors
3. - d
4. "The Silence of the Lambs"
5. The Kinks
6. the Crab
7. Guatemala and Belize
8. Christa McAuliffe
It derives from the Netherlands in the 15th century when workers would throw
their sabots (wooden shoes) into the wooden gears of the textile looms to
break the cogs, fearing the automated machines would render the human
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !