y'all have been doing GREAT !
questions are designed so that TWO is the average.........
i do better 'cause i've been doing this for twenty years, and have seen 'em, most of 'em, at least a million times.(amazingly, i still miss some of those, too, marked with a (DOH!).
1. in monopoly, what separates indiana ave. from kentucky ave.?
2. how many time-zones are there around the globe?
3. what dish gets it's name from the latin "lasanum"?
4. which cereal company was the first to add freeze-dried fruit to their products?
5. what does V-E day commemorate?
6. what does V-J day commemorate?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the great wall of china is the only one of the original seven wonders of the ancient world that still exists.
1. a "chance" space (illinois ave.)
3. lasagna (DOH!)
4. POST ( !! )
5. END OF WWII IN EUROPE.
6. END OF WWII WITH JAPAN.
the great wall isn't even one of the seven.
the only one of the seven that survives is the great pyramid at giza, a 4500 year-old monumental structure.
the other six ancient wonders, none of which survive, are;
hanging gardens of babylon
statue of zeus at olympia
temple of artemis at ephesus
mausoleum at halicarnassus
the colossus of rhodes
the lighthouse at alexandria
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !