DID YOU KNOW ...
The smallest island with country status is Pitcairn
In Polynesia , at just 1.75 sq. Miles / 4.53 sq. Km.
1. In the original tv Batman series, who played the part of the Penguin?
2. Can you name Billie Jean King's opponent in the 1973 "Battle of the
Sexes" tennis match?
3. Name the ship that carried scientist Charles Darwin on his famous voyage
to Patagonia and onward around the world in 1831-36.
4. Name the town where the Flintstones lived.
5. Do you recall the name of the ventriloquist who made dummies Charlie Mc
Carthy, Mortimer Snerd and Effie Klinker famous?
6. In what year was the novel Love Story the best seller of the year?
A. - 1970
B. - 1972
C. - 1974
7. What is the term for "behaving yourself" on-line ?
8. What is the term for the process of rocks being broken down by the elements ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Al Pacino won his first Oscar for his portrayal of Frank Serpico.
1. BURGESS MEREDITH
2. BOBBY RIGGS
3. h.m.s. beagle
5. EDGAR BERGEN
6. A. - 1970
7. " Netiquette "
Although he was nominated a number of times, his first Oscar came in 1993 for his role in Scent of a Woman.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !