DID YOU KNOW...
Not all card decks use diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs as suit symbols. Traditional
German cards still use hearts, leaves, acorns, and bells; Swiss cards use roses, shields,
acorns, and bells.
1. What's the more common name for your body's leukocytes?
2. Which Stephen King novel is set in Libertyville, Pennsylvania?
a. – Carrie
b. – Tommyknockers
c. – Christine
d. - Dead Zone
3. Which of the fifty bills itself as "Vacationland" on it's license plate?
4. "Innisfail" is the literary name for which country?
5. What popular Arcade game was originally called Baffle Ball?
a. – Pong
b. – Pinball
c. – Air Hockey
d. – Cyber Ball
6. What year did the TV series, "Gomer Pyle, USMC" debut?
7. In the film, "Child's Play", what brand of doll was the evil Chucky?
a. – Good Buddy
b. – Good Pal
c. – Good Friend
d. – Good Guy
8. Not counting the Beatles, how many personalities are pictured on the cover of the
"Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band" cover?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
France was the first country to make a full-length (over an hour) feature film.
1. WHITE BLOOD CELLS
2. - c
5. – b
7. – d
Australia led the way to longer movies worldwide with "The Story of the Kelly Gang"
(1906), a movie about a famous bushranger (an outlaw living in the Australian bush)
named Ned Kelly.
Clocking in at just over an hour, it was much longer than other movies of that period.
Until then, movie lovers were deemed to have very short attention spans, and movies
were kept at five to ten minutes so the audience wouldn't get bored.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !