DID YOU KNOW...
THE U.S. HAS 12,383 MILES OF COASTLINE; 6,640 MILES OF IT ARE IN ALASKA.
1. Who wrote "Send in the Clowns" ?
2. Monaco borders what two countries ?
3. Who had the male lead in Natural Born Killers ?
4. What U.S. President's father once held the post of ambassador to the U.K. ?
5. Which company marketed the first PC ?
6. Name that character;
Hunky dance instructor employed at Kellerman's, a resort in New York's Catskills, he taught "Baby" Houseman to "Dirty Dance"....
7. What was the name of the wee pal of the Jolly Green Giant ?
8. What sort of vegetable comes in Bonny Lad, Express, and White Windsor varieties ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Brassiere mega-giant, Maidenform, was invented by a Russian immigrant.
1. Stephen Sondheim
2. France and Italy
3. Woody Harrelson
6. Johnny Castle
7. Little Green Sprout
8. Broad Beans
Ida Rosenthal and her Singer Sewing machine revolutionized the bra industry by offering women different cup sizes.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !